For my second milestone, I finished soldering all the wires that connect all the components on the printed circuit board together. First, I had to solder wires from each of the four pins on the ultrasonic sensor. I soldered the GND pin to the GND pin on the Arduino, the VCC pin to the VIN pin on the Arduino, the Trig pin to pin 12 on the Arduino, and the Echo pin to pin 10 on the Arduino. I also soldered a wire from the negative end of the buzzer to the negative end of the LED, and then another wire from the negative end of the LED to the GND pin on the Arduino. Then I soldered another wire from the positive end of the buzzer to the first leg of the switch, and then another wire from the positive end of the buzzer to the third leg of the switch. Lastly, I soldered a wire from the middle leg of the buzzer to the positive end of the LED, and then another wire from the positive end of the LED to pin 5 on the Arduino. An obstacle I ran into while completing this milestone was that often times I had to solder multiple wires at one joint, and I put too much solder, which meant that I had to desolder and then a wire would come out. It took lots of time to solder the wires again, but it was a good experience for me to learn.
In the future, I plan to glue the PCB to the glove to make my project more portable. Also, I plan on finishing my code for the Arduino and doing some test runs for my project.