In the beginning stages of my project, I did mainly the breadboarding and the code. For the breadboarding, I connected each of the main components, this includes the four servos and the two LED strands, to an output pin on an Arduino and a five-volt power supply. For the coding portion, this is where I hit a roadblock. I first had to learn how to code in the Arduino language and figure out the libraries that controlled my components. The LED pixels alone delayed me by hours because whatever I did, the LEDs would just not turn. Google search after Google search, I just could not figure out what I was doing wrong. I later found out that I was using a faulty LED and after switching it, the code controlling the LED pixels worked just fine. Even after that, I ran into yet another problem. Learning the servo library went smoothly unlike the LEDs, but I discovered that I had to use a function to control the speed at which the servos rotated. Because of this, new problems arose. The Arduino running this code physically could not perform two things at once. Since the servos needed a function to rotate slowly, this would mean that it would be impossible for them to rotate together. To fix this problem, I found an altered version of the stock servo library that allowed for speed alterations.