I reached my second milestone by connecting the bluetooth to my mobile app and successfully sending data from the accelerometer to the user. I actually started out with the arduino pro mini, but throughout the process my bluetooth kept connecting and disconnecting to the android. I tested it multiple times, trying to figure out where the problem was. Ultimately I decided it was either a wiring problem, or that the arduino mini just did not supply enough power to the bluetooth. So I switched to the arduino nano and then the full sized arduino. The bluetooth was finally working with the full sized arduino. Some difficulties I encountered was rewiring everything because the arduino mini and full sized arduino have different pin orientations. My next step is to get rid of the breadboard by directly soldering the wires together to make the device more portable. I’ll also develop a way to package the modules into a watch format.