My second milestone was getting the ir proximity sensors to work with the arduino, and assemble the robot. How this works is that the robot senses the black line in the white background and follows it like it’s a track and finally stops when it senses only black. First, I connected the sensors to a breadboard because I had to power two sensors and then I connected it to the arduino. I uploaded a simple code to test if the sensors work by using the serial monitor. The sensors only senses black and white so when I hover the sensors over black it showed 1023, and over white, it showed 23. After I uploaded the code to make the mtor driver work with the sensors, I assembled the wheels, motors, and essentially the whole robot. One of the main struggles I had was that the 5 volt power on the arduino needed to be connected to both the ir sensors and the motor driver. What I did to fix this problem was that I soldered two core wires to one wire and covered it with a heat shrink. This way, one wire could be on the breadboard, and the other could power the motor driver. Some of the things I learned was how the ir sensors work and how to change my code to control my ir sensors and the motor.