Have the BlueStamp experience in a single weekend!
Take a step towards engineering!
BlueStamp Bytes is all about making something great. Similar to the BlueStamp summer program, Byte students build their own individual projects (to keep!) based on the theme of the weekend. No experience required.
On Saturday, you’ll learn all the skills needed to finish the base project. On Sunday, we do modifications, polish, and have project Show & Tell!
What is a modification, you ask? Modifications are a special part of the BlueStamp program. After you finish your main project, you can enhance it with sensors or lights or whatever you want! It’s a chance to push your project further and be creative.
- March 9-10
- Parsons School of Design, 6 E 16th St
- Saturday – Build Day: 9am-4pm
- Sunday – Modification Day: 9am-3pm
Price (includes all materials):
- Full weekend: $550
- Saturday only: $300
- Lunch included
- A family member is welcome to collaborate on a project or buy a ticket themselves and make one too!
- Each student must bring laptop to run the Arduino software
Two days of invention!
- Students choose their projects based on the workshop theme
- Saturday: building and learning day
- Sunday: modification day!
- 3-to-1 student to staff ratio
- Create working prototypes (to keep)